This Video is remarkable - it's also long.
Set aside an hour or two to watch Thrive. There is a lot to take in but it is probably the best summary of hidden activity in the World over the last few decades. if you are on this site then you are likely to be here to inform yourself in the light of current events.
David Wilcock interviews 'Drake'
This is a long interview.
It needs to be as it is suggesting some rather extraordinary things are about to happen.
Although David Wilcock takes some time to establish who 'Drake' is, it is important to know something of how 'Drake' came to understand the legal issues behind the American Military and Federal Agents' powers.
He is suggesting that there is a widespread understanding in the American Military that power has been grossly abused by shadow elements in the political and commercial sphere. These traitors to the American Constitution are to be arrested 'shortly'. The expectation is that it will be this year (2012), and earlier rather than later. We will know it has started when there is a travel and communications shutdown for up to 72 hours in the USA.
Bob Dean Interview 29th March 2012
Bob Dean is a truly remarkable man. In the military for many years, with high security clearance, he gave his 'last' interview about one year ago. After that he became ill and then died (or nearly died).
In his Near Death Experience he had direct experience of the 'UFO's and 'ET's' that he had known about for many years (but was forbidden to talk about).
He is now giving interviews again. Listen and decide for yourself if this is a deranged old man or just a man telling the truth he has experienced. And if this is true for more than just him, then the implications are extraordinary.
Graham Dewyea interviews a man who has been in contact with intelligences from outside our solar system. You can decide if you believe him, but he sounds entirely sane and states that he will soon be 'going public' with this information that is widely understood in official circles. They just don't know now how to go public after decades of hiding the truth.
At the very least Hugh-Man (I kid you not) tells a good tale.
Positive Money Video
This provides an excellent account about how money actually works. You think you know? You may be in for a shock!
'Real money' - coins and notes, now account for only 3% of all money. I'll repeat that. Only 3%, the other 97% is created out of thin air by the banks. go figure those bonuses.
How Does Banking Work Now
A short video giving the essence about how banking ensures we cannot get out of our current economic mess.
So . . . ?
We need to change how banking and money works. And it's not rocket science.
Best UFO footage I've ever seen (from 2012)
Remarkable and hard to see how this could ahve been fiddled with the camera shake and the tree at the end.
Unexpected in animals
The video on the left shows that deep within the instinctive powers of animals is, well, what looks very like love.
Do we really understand animals that way or the powers that lie behind how their instincts work? Nature red in tooth and claw appears a somewhat limiting concept when set against the leopard and the baboon!